Jurnal Ilmiah Citra Ilmu Indexing by:
Jurnal Ilmiah Citra Ilmu: Kajian Kebudayaan dan Keislaman is an independent academic journal that focuses on cultural and Islamic studies. This Journal is published twice a year (April and October) by the Nahdhatul Ulama Islamic University (STAINU) of Temanggung Central Java. This is a common space to disseminate and publish scientific papers from those whose concerns are the sciences of Culture and Islam such as, Islamic Education, Islamic Theology, Qur'anic Exegesis, Hadith Science, Comparative Religion, Kalam, Tasawuf, Islamic Philosophy, Islamic Economics, Islamic Law, Tafsir, religious sociology, and Religious Studies and Islamic Thought.
Jurnal Ilmiah Citea Ilmu: Kajian Kebudayaan dan Keislaman is the journal of NahdhatulUlama Islamic University (STAINU) ofTemanggung Central Java which was first launched in June 2008 based on SK no. 0005.54 / Jl.3.02 / SK.ISSN / 2008.06 - June 23, 2008 (beginning June 23, 2008 edition).
- Focus and Scope
- Section Policies
- Peer Review Process
- Open Access Policy
- Waiver Policy
- Plagiarism Notice
- Copyright Notice
- Privacy Statement
- Publication Fee
Jurnal Ilmiah Cita Ilmu: Kajian Kebudayaan dan Keislaman is a Scientific Journal that focuses its study on the field of culture and Islam. Citra Ilmu: The Scientific Journal of Culture and Islam invites scholars and experts working in all aspects of Culture and Islamic Studies to submit their manuscripts in both research and theoretical, prospective, review book, community-based research and case studies. Interesting topics include but not limited to culture, Islamic theology, Qur'anic commentary, Hadith science, comparative religion, Kalam, Tasawuf, Islamic Philosophy, Islamic economics, Islamic law, Tafsir, religious sociology, and Religious Studies and Islamic Thoughts.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Every manuscript submitted to Jurnal Ilmiah Cita Ilmu is independently reviewed by at least two reviewers. Decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports/recommendation. In certain cases, the editor may submit an article for review to another, third reviewer before making a decision, if necessary.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Every article submitted to Jurnal Ilmiah Cita Ilmu: Kajian Kebudayaan dan Keislaman will not have any 'Article Processing Charges'. This includes peer-reviewing, editing, publishing, maintaining and archiving, and allows immediate access to the full text versions of the articles.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
All article published in Jurnal Ilmiah Cita Ilmu are Open Access. Open Access Publishing implies that all readers, anywhere in the world, are allowed unrestricted access to full text of article, immediately on publication in Jurnal Ilmiah Cita Ilmu. No payment is collected from the readers for accessing and using the articles.
Jurnal Ilmiah Cita Ilmu: Kajian Kebudayaan dan Keislaman as a respected international journal, wants to ensure that all authors are careful and comply with international standards for academic integrity, particularly on the issue of plagiarism.
Plagiarism occurs when an author takes ideas, information, or words from another source without proper credit to the source. Even when it occurs unintentionally, plagiarism is still a serious academic violation, and unacceptable in international academic publications. When the author learns specific information (a name, date, place, statistical number, or other detailed information) from a specific source, a citation is required. (This is only forgiven in cases of general knowledge, where the data is readily available in more than five sources or is common knowledge, e.g., the fact that Indonesia is the most populous Muslim country in the world.).
When the author takes an idea from another author, a citation is required—even if the author then develops the idea further. This might be an idea about how to interpret the data, either what methodology to use or what conclusion to draw. It might be an idea about broad developments in a field or general information. Regardless of the idea, authors should cite their sources. In cases where the author develops the idea further, it is still necessary to cite the original source of the idea, and then in a subsequent sentence the author can explain her or his more developed idea.
When the author takes words from another author, a citation and quotation marks are required. Whenever four or more consecutive words are identical to a source that the author has read, the author must use quotation marks to denote the use of another author’s original words; just a citation is no longer enough.
Jurnal Ilmiah Cita Ilmu: Kajian Kebudayaan dan Keislaman takes academic integrity very seriously, and the editors reserve the right to withdraw acceptance from a paper found to violate any of the standards set out above. For further information, potential authors can contact the editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Jurnal Ilmiah Cita Ilmu: Kajian Kebudayaan dan Keislaman does not charge APCs, submission charges, or another fee. All processes of article publication are free of charge.
Papers submitted for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
- The text should cover the study of the field of Culture and of Islam. Interesting topics include but not limited to culture, Islamic Education, Islamic theology, Qur'anic commentary, Hadith science, comparative religion, Kalam, Tasawuf, Islamic Philosophy, Islamic Economics, Islamic Law, Tafsir, religious sociology, and Religious Studies and Islamic Thoughts.
- Papers must be typed in single-spaced on A4-paper size, uses Palatyno Linotype–latin (11 pt), Sakkal Majalla-arabic (14 pt).
- All submission must include a 200-250 words abstract and 5 keywords;
- Full name(s) of the author(s) must be stated, along with his/her/their institution and complete address;
- All submission should be in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format;
- Arabic words should be transliterated according to Keputusan Bersama Menteri Agama dan Menteri Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia, No. 158 Tahun 1987 dan Nomor 0543 b/U/1987;
- References cited are preferred to the latest journal articles and books published in the last 10 years;
- All citations should be written in the form of footnote following Chicago style. It is highly recommended for the author to use Zotero Reference Manager.
Sekolah Tinggi Agama Islam Nahdhatul Ulama (STAINU) Temanggung
Lembaga Penelitian, Pengembangan dan Pengabdian Masyarakat (LP3M) Sekolah Tinggi Agama Islam Nahdhatul Ulama (STAINU Temanggung) Jl. Suwandi Suwardi, Telp (0293) 493361.
Phone: 085842460079; 08562674799; Fax: (0293) 493361